Come Uncorked with On Your Feet Project, the Italian Home for Children, and Gallery XIV tonight, July 24 from 6 PM to 9:30 PM. We've blogged pretty extensively about this, and posted on Facebook, and Yelp, and we were in the Globe and the Metro... so you should all be intimately familiar with what's going down.
But. If not, here it goes:
1. Event is at Gallery XIV, which has a cool Abraham Obama exhibit going on.
2. Italian wine tasting is from 6 to 7 PM. Afterwards we'll have more wine, but it will be different than the wine we were tasting.
3. Everything will be streamed online real time (this is 2008, people), so if you're laid up with a very broken wrist like my boyfriend, you can still watch.
4. Music will be on tap from the lovely jazz vocalist Nicole Zuraitis.
5. OYFPers are fun. No, really. We are.
Make sure to get your tickets online ahead of time by 4 PM to save $5. Chances are we'll have some at the door for you if you don't want to commit yet... and you don't have to feel bad about spending the extra $5 since it all goes to the kids of the Italian Home.
Email boston at oyfp dot org with any questions.
Related Posts: Wine Tasting this Thursday; Cheaper wine can taste better; Sports Wine; Cocktails for a Cause; Help the Burmese by Eating