Sunday, March 30, 2008

How you doin?

Spring is here. Time to get started on that spring cleaning and it's time to get your general affairs in order.

Hey, by the way, how are you doing on your New Year resolutions four months into the year? Are you spending more time with family? Did you finally quit smoking? Are you sticking to your workout routine? Are you saving more money? And, are you volunteering and helping others?

At the start of this year I wrote I don’t do resolutions. Where I shared my view that “when something is labeled a resolution it isn’t really a main priority.” If it was a main concern then why wait until the last day of the year to face it?

Hopefully, you’ve kept your new affirmations. But, no worries if you’ve fallen off keeping those resolutions, start now! Why wait? I’ll check back in August.

Photograph from http://www.wickedgood.info

No comments: