2. No one likes a couch potato, even in french fry form. Get your butt off the couch already! Just because it's getting chilly out doesn't mean you should become a shut-in.
3. The fashions being shown range the gamut from some hawt booty shorts to classic vintage designs and trendy cowboy boots. There's a little something for everyone, including the males in the group.
4. There will be music that you'll want to move to. DJ Justin will be spinning, and we'll also have a lovely vocalist as a treat.
5. You could win something special in the raffle if you choose to buy a ticket. At the very least, if you're one of the first 100, you'll get a gift bag.
6. There will be a feast for the eyes. Besides the fashions, there will be art for you to analyze.
7. Auction up! Bid away! Feel famous! Bid on some of our prizes, including signed items by Kevin Youkalis.
8. Rum samples. Need I say more?
9. The kids with cancer are really, really cute, and really, really sick. The very least you can do is help them by donating $20 for your ticket.
10. If you're pumped up (slash tipsy) after the event, you can spend the rest of the evening at Ned Devine's dancing the night away!
11. (BONUS ROUND!) You can hang out with the dedicated OYFP members who put the event on! We're fun, we're social, we're good looking, what more could you ask for?
Those are the ten reasons I'll be at the event.. what are yours?
Get your tickets for Christopher's Catwalk online now for $20, or pay $25 at the door. The event takes place Thursday, Nov 13 from 8 PM to 11 PM at Parris, which is at the back of Ned Devine's.