Thursday, March 13, 2008

Smoking kills.... Your Wii

This is just too ironic to pass up. According to this story the bad habit of smoking can kill your Wii! So not only is smoking bad for your health but for your machines as well.

Apparently to operate the new game Super Smash Bros. Brawl your Wii has to have a large capacity for memory. Any dirt or smoke film left within the system leaves the system too dirty to operate. Nintendo is offering to clean it for free, if you have suffered a malfunctioning Super Smash Bros. Brawl game.

Hopefully, smokers will take note and take gaming serious and quit smoking or smoke outside for the health of your Wii! If you have a Wii you may want to post this picture on it, to let people know there is no smoking around your precious gaming system.


2 comments:

Unknown said...

I don't smoke, I promise I would be an excellent Wii owner. I swear. If only I could find one!!

Unknown said...

Update: I got a Wii yesterday. Yay!! I will be sure not to smoke around it. Thanks for the advice. :-)